1. To register with the preschool and reserve your child's place in class, please refer to the 2021-2022 Program Information.
2. The Registration Packet contains detailed information about your child and must be completed and turned in to a preschool teacher prior to your child's first day of class.
3. Forms may be required in addition to the Registration Packet. Please refer to the instructions contained in the Registration Packet to see if these forms are required.
4. The NSP COVID Waiver is required for all students.
"Children are born with a sense of wonder and an affinity for Nature. Properly cultivated, these values can mature into ecological literacy, and eventually into sustainable patterns of living."
- Zenobia Barlow, “Confluence of Streams”