1. To register with the preschool and reserve your child's place in class, please refer to the 2021-2022 Program Information.
2. The Registration Packet contains detailed information about your child and must be completed and turned in to a preschool teacher on your child's first day of class.
3. Additional forms may be required. Please refer to the instructions on page 8 of the Registration Packet to see if these forms are required.
4. The NSP COVID Waiver is required for all students.
"Children are born with a sense of wonder and an affinity for Nature. Properly cultivated, these values can mature into ecological literacy, and eventually into sustainable patterns of living."
- Zenobia Barlow, “Confluence of Streams”